The AIDS Wiki is a community gathering place for AIDS dissidents to assist and foster activism. It will be a valuable repository of information and resources, including but not limited to:
- Encyclopedic articles on subjects and issues related to AIDS dissent.
- Text, image, audio and video files that educate and inform on subjects and issues related to AIDS dissent.
- Lists of relevant resources, including but not limited to: external links to websites, discussion forums, articles, book reviews, databases, and source material available on the internet and in print.
- Glossaries of terms commonly used in discussing HIV and AIDS.
- Reports of recent newsworthy events and announcements of upcoming planned events of interest to the AIDS dissident community.
Policies and guidelines
The AIDS Wiki adheres to general Wikipedia policies and guidelines, with the following explicit exceptions:
- The wiki reflects a pro-dissident POV. Users and contributors who repeatedly demonstrate that they do not support the goals of the wiki, or that their primary goal is to defend the orthodox consensus, will have appropriate action taken against them.
- However, the diversity of opinion present among AIDS dissidents is noted and respected. It is understood that dissidents legitimately disagree on many important issues, and a NPOV policy will be strictly enforced within the general pro-dissident POV.
- Verifiability criteria will be relaxed in good judgment regarding reports of recent newsworthy events and announcements of upcoming planned events. General verifiability criteria will remain in effect for encyclopedic articles, glossaries, and image, audio and video files.
- The creation of encyclopedic articles and files will be a goal subservient to the primary goal of developing a community gathering place for dissidents to assist and foster activism.