AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century (ISBN 0954659015) is a 1988 book by Jon Rappoport. It was one of the first to critically examine the HIV/AIDS hypothesis and the political maneuverings of the AIDS industry. It contains one of the earliest interviews of Peter Duesberg and proposes a multifactorial model for AIDS, based on chemical causes, drug abuse, antibiotics, and malnutrition.
VIRUS IS NOT THE CAUSE.
DEFINITION OF AIDS IS WORTHLESS.
TREATMENT IS POISON.
I went back to my doctor and told him that I was better. Tests showed my T-cell count was improving. I had more energy. He said I probably had AIDS dementia, and that's why I imagined I was getting well. — an AIDS patient, Los Angeles, 1988
- AIDS on TV
- Dying of What?
- Can a Prison Experiment Cause AIDS
- Chemical AIDS
- Who Popped the Poppers?
- Drugs and AIDS: An Interview with an AIDS Clinic Administrator
- Years of Antibiotics: More on Chemical AIDS
- Pesticides and Drug Dumping in the Third World: Is It AIDS?
- Enter AZT
- Malnutrition AIDS
- A Case Study in Confusion: AIDS in Uganda
- Does the HIV Virus Cause Disease?
- Pneumocystis, The Primary AIDS Symptom
- Kaposi's Sarcosm
- An Interview with a Molecular Biologist: Does HIV Cause AIDS?
- An Interview with Peter Duesberg: Does HIV Cause AIDS?
- AIDS Dementia and the Psychiatrists
- An Interview with Dr. Joseph Sonnabend
- Official, Bizarre Definitions of AIDS
- Media and the AIDS Party-Line
- Instead of the Evening News
- AIDS Media on the Political Right
- Mandatory Testing/Detainment
- Activist Strategies
- The Inner Sanctum of the Laboratory
- Biowarfare Research
- How Much of AIDS is Syphilis? An Interview with Dr. Stephen Caiazza
- African Swine Fever, Fidel, and the CIA
- CMV (Cytomegalovirus)
- IV Drug Users and AIDS: A Conversation with William Burroughs
- The Power of Suggestion and the AIDS Blood Test
- About the Author