From AIDS Wiki
- NEW! → TIG press statement on AZT and pregnancy
- NEW! → Thabo Mbeki has never changed his dissident views
- NEW! → Liam Scheff contacted by Virginia Hughes of nature medicine regarding the BBC documentary "Guinea Pig Kids"
- "Plumpynut", new peanut-butter based food to fight malnutrition, featured on 60 Minutes, and this study confirms that Plumpynut cures malnutrition in HIV-infected African children without using antiretroviral drugs
- FreeRice — for each word you get right, they will donate 10 grains of rice through the United Nations to help end world hunger
- David Crowe finds no data to back up several commonly cited graphs on the "typical course of HIV infection"
- Compilation of HIV test kit documentation (zip file)
New books and websites
- NEW! → Are You Positive?, a new novel by Stephen Davis, is now available — click here for more information
- NEW! → Henry Bauer launches his new blog "HIV/AIDS Skepticism"
- John Lauritsen launches Pagan Press website
- The Origin, Persistence, and Failings of HIV/AIDS Theory by Henry Bauer is available to order from Amazon or to order directly from the publisher.
- Science Sold Out by Rebecca Culshaw is available to order — see ordering information here at Amazon
- Stephen Davis introduces new dissident websites:
Small Inquisitor JP Moore of Cornell Abbey
- Harvey Bialy challenges John Moore to debate (This Science fight is the only debate on the cause of AIDS in the scientific literature)
- The Moore Manifesto
- The Moore Declaration of War
- Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos and Valendar Turner respond to John Moore
NEW! → Interviews
- Interview with Andrew Maniotis on Koch's Postulates and their relation to virology (scroll down to "On the Edge") (Windows Media Player)
- Interview with Liam Scheff (Windows Media Player)
- Henry Bauer teleseminar on The Origin, Persistence, and Failings of HIV/AIDS Theory (Requires $1 trial membership) (iTunes)
- Interview with Mohammed Al-Bayati (Windows Media Player)